Tourist office, information and Local Market
Every day of the week there’s a market in the Aravis and at Annecy. It’s a chance to meet the producers and discover the local products.
- Monday mornings, the market is at La Clusaz
- Tuesday mornings, in July and August the market is held at Manigod.
- Wednesday mornings, the market is in the Grand Bornand.
- Saturday mornings, the market is at Thônes.
- Sunday mornings in the summer the market is held at St Jean de Sixt
- In Annecy there’s a market on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday mornings.
The Thônes tourist office
The tourist office of Thônes is located at the entrance of Thônes after the bridge on the right: 4 place Avet 74230 Thônes
Open from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 6pm.
July and August: Monday to Saturday from 9am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 6.30pm and Sundays at reduced times
You can access the website of the tourist office: www.thones-valsulens.com
You can enjoy childcare service on Thônes :
- Les Abeilles – open from 4 to 12 years, all the year from Monday to Friday from 7 am to 7 pm. Closing a week at Christmas.
Registration for the day or week at 04.50.02.00.39
- Maison de la petite enfance « Les P’tious » - welcomes children from 2m ½ to 4 years old. Crèche and nursery. Open all year from Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm. Closed one week between Christmas and New Year.
Registration for the day or week at 04.50.02.11.16
- Nany moving on site or keeping at home. Please contact us at reception for contact details.